EVANGELISM COMMITTEE will not meet in December. Next meeting is January 16th.
The evangelism committee will be sending GOODY BOXES to the college students in early February. There will be a signup sheet placed in the narthex ( in January ) for needed items. Thanks.
Thanks again to Paul Brandt and his presentation on Nov. 8th; “Idaho Byways in Autumn” which included beautiful music and pictures of the Idaho landscape.
OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD
A big Thank You is given to all who packed or helped to pack a shoebox for Operation Christmas Child. We had a total of 29 boxes. I’m sure there will be 29 smiling faces on Christmas.
Also, thanks to all who donated towards shipping costs.
Thanks again—Evangelism Committee
EVANGELISM ONGOING PROJECTS
1) Need transportation to a doctor’s visit? Contact Betty Schware at 717-866-7511.
2) Be a driver to provide transportation to a doctor’s visit-contact Betty Schware at 717-866-7511.
3) Be a MLC Mentor for new members-contact Pastor B.
4) Recycle used ink and toner cartridges and old cell phones-place in bin leading to multi-purpose room.
5) Collect new and lightly used building supplies and tools for Habitat for Humanity. Place smaller items in the bins leading to the multi-purpose room. For larger items, contact Roy Hoglund at 610-655-7692 or 717-228-8175.
LCCM Lunches: Please note that the Friday lunches continue from 11:30 - 12:30 at ELCO LCCM, Living Stones Christian Fellowship in Newmanstown.
Schaefferstown also has 2 sites for meals. They are on Thursday from 11:30 - 1:00 at Zion UMC and Sunday from 5:30 - 7:00 at St. Luke's Lutheran.
Food Bank Wish List: Canned vegetables, pasta, soup, fruit, boxed stuffing, potatoes, frozen turkeys, hams, baby wipes, diapers, wash cloths, men's pants (28-36), men's shoes (8-10.5), women's skirts, women's dresses, king/queen sheets and blankets.