Next Meeting Thursday May 16th at 6:30.
EVANGELISM ONGOING PROJECTS
1) Need transportation to a doctor’s visit? Contact Betty Schware at 717-866-7511.
2) Be a driver to provide transportation to a doctor’s visit-contact Betty Schware at 717-866-7511.
3) Be a MLC Mentor for new members-contact Pastor B.
4) Recycle used ink and toner cartridges and old cell phones-place in bin leading to multi-purpose room.
5) Collect new and lightly used building supplies and tools for Habitat for Humanity. Place smaller items in the bins leading to the multi-purpose room. For larger items, contact Roy Hoglund at 610-655-7692 or 717-228-8175.
LCCM Lunches: Please note that the Friday lunches continue from 11:30 - 12:30 at ELCO LCCM, Living Stones Christian Fellowship in Newmanstown.
Schaefferstown also has 2 sites for meals. They are on Thursday from 11:30 - 1:00 at Zion UMC and Sunday from 5:30 - 7:00 at St. Luke's Lutheran.
Food Bank Wish List: Canned vegetables, pasta, soup, fruit, boxed stuffing, potatoes, frozen turkeys, hams, baby wipes, diapers, wash cloths, men's pants (28-36), men's shoes (8-10.5), women's skirts, women's dresses, king/queen sheets and blankets.